Saturday, April 30, 2011

Addressing Women's Health . . .

If you are reading this, you either are a woman, or you know a women, so this is important for everyone!


Many women have issues surrounding their menstrual period, but are often uncomfortable discussing such things, or simply accept the pain as part of being a woman.  I admit that I fell into the latter group for many years - trying different painkillers and medications, but nothing ever took care of my cramps and bloating, and as the years slipped by, my symptoms intensified. 


Finding Herbalife has been a blessing in so many ways, one of which is a product called Dong Quai.  This is an herb that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. All I know is that after only a couple of weeks of adding this product to my daily regimen, the cramps and bloating that I experience with my period were significantly reduced.  One lady I know, who recommended that I try the Dong Quai, used to experience severe headaches as one of her PMS symptoms - and now she doesn't get them at all!  I'm actually looking forward to my next period - just to find out how much more my usual issues will be eased!



Here's an independent site that you can check out if you want to know more 'technical' information: Dong Quai Info






No comments:

Post a Comment